Arte Description and History
Devastation is one of Presea's most recognizable attacks. When used, she jumps into the air and then slams her weapon into the ground. She retains this move in all of her Escort Title appearances. Using this move with the arte Pow Hammer in a Unison Attack results in Pow Devastation. This arte becomes Boccos's burst arte in Tales of Vesperia, this time named Havoc Blast. When used, he slams his spear down on the enemy. Despite this name change, the name returns as "Devastation" in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.
- Tales of Symphonia - Presea Combatir (Devastation)
- Tales of Innocence R - Hasta
- Tales of Vesperia - Boccos (Havoc Blast)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea Combatir (Devastation)
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 1 Sp. Attack: slam the enemy from up high."
Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3
Translated Description (Kajitani-Eizan): "Jump and smash down hard."
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Localized Description: "Base: Slam the enemy from up high."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2006-08-14) Retrieved on 2009-06-17.