Eclair de Larmes (エクレールラルム Ekureerurarumu?, "Eclair Larme") is a Light-elemental spell in the Tales series, thus far exclusive to Tear Grants and Legretta from Tales of the Abyss. The name derives from French, meaning "flash of tears", indicating that the arte is based on Ethereal Rift, which is known in Japan as "Flash Tear" and has a similar animation to Eclair de Larmes.
Arte History and Description
Eclair de Larmes forms a magic crest beneath its target before erupting into magical light. In Tales of the Abyss, the spell changes to Flamme Rouge when cast within a complete Fire or Light FOF Circle. It is one of the only artes that can be changed with a FOF of its own element.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Bishop class, Tear Grants (Eclair de Larmes)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Tear Grants
- Tales of VS. - Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Tear Grants
- Tales of Link - Tear Grants, Legretta (Eclair de Larmes)
- Granblue Fantasy - "Fonic Rod" weapon
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Fonic arte (mid): Burn a glyph into the ground that damages all enemies standing on it."
User: Tear Grants
Japanese Quote: 仇なす者に、聖なる刻印を刻め。エクレールラルム！
Romanized Quote: Adanasu mono ni, seinaru kokuin wo kizame. Eclair Larme!
Localized Quote: "Thou who wouldst take revenge, carve here thy holy seal. Eclair de Larmes!"
Localized Quote: "Power, come to me. Eclair de Larmes!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Burn a devastating glyph into the ground."
- ↑ その他/戦闘掛け合い集 Tales Of The Abyss -テイルズオブジアビス- 攻略&まとめ Wiki (2011) Retrieved on 2011-03-03.
- ↑ Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology: Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQS (2007) Retrieved on 2012-10-31.