Arte Description and History
The spell summons several large spheres of fire that rain down upon the targeted enemies. In the PlayStation 2 release of Tales of Destiny, the spell also inflicts the "Poison" status ailment. Although Fearful Flare does not appear as an in-battle arte in Tales of Destiny 2 until its PlayStation Portable port, Dymlos Timber uses Fearful Flare when he displays the power of his Swordian to eliminate a portion of the attacking forces at Dycroft.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Dymlos, Swordian Clemente (Fear Flare)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Stahn Aileron, Philia Felice
- Tales of Eternia - Efreet, Shizel (Fear Flare)
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Cutscene: Dymlos Timber
- Tales of Innocence R - Kongwai Tao
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Stahn Aileron, Ganser (Fearful Flare)
- Tales of VS. - Stahn Aileron, Philia Felice
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Fires off multiple rounds of fireballs at enemy."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Rain down countless fireballs from above."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.