Arte Description and History
The user spins around once in a horizontal circle, damaging any enemies that surround them. This arte is most effective in controlling enemy mobs, damaging all hostile creatures within range. In Tales of Symphonia, Punishment can be used during a Unison Attack together with a Lightning-elemental spell to create the Compound Special Attack Lightning Punishment. If it is used with Hell Pyre, the Compound Special Attack becomes Arch Wind. In Tales of the Tempest, if Forest Ledoyen uses this arte and extends it with Kogetsusen, he will make the master arte extension Bakkairenbu.
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea Combatir (Punishment)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 1 Sp. Attack: attack with a powerful axe swing."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.