Purify (リキュペレート Rikyupereeto?, "Recuperate") is a area-of-effect healing spell against physical ailments.
Arte Description and History
When the spell is used, a circle appears around the targeted ally, and every ally within the circle is healed of any physical ailment. In Tales of Symphonia, this spell can only be acquired if Raine Sage is using "Technical" artes. Its "Strike" counterpart is Restore. In Tales of the Abyss, the spell is an FOF Change and can only be used if Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear casts Recover within a fully-charged Wind or Light FOF Circle. In Tales of the Rays it removes all status ailments from all party members.
- Tales of the Tempest - Rubia Natwick, Arria Ekberg
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Priest class, Raine Sage (Purify)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bishop class, Raine Sage, Rubia Natwick
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Raine Sage, Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, Rubia Natwick
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, Rubia Natwick
- Tales of the Rays - Rubia Natwick
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Healing (mid): cure physical ailments within a given area."
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Fonic: Cure both the magical and physical ailments of all allies within range."
Japanese Quote: 不浄を退ける力となれ、リキュペレート！
Romanized Quote: Fujou o shirizokeru chikara to nare. Rikyupereeto!
Localized Quote: "The power to expel the unclean... Purify!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Cure all allies within range of a Physical Ailment."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology: Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQS (2007) Retrieved on 2012-10-23.