Arte Description and History
When this arte is activated, the user thrusts forward with their weapon and then follows through with an uppercut from their other arm, lifting the enemy. This arte is usually learned well into the game, but it is powerful compared to most other base artes that Warrior characters can obtain. This arte is also very effective for combo-linking due to the lifting element, which allows users to chain into other artes without dropping the enemy or giving it a chance to recover. In Tales of the Abyss, this skill can be used within a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle to transform it into Rending Quake.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class, Luke fon Fabre (Rending Thrust)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Luke fon Fabre, Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Luke fon Fabre, Asch
- Tales of VS. - Luke fon Fabre, Asch
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "A thrust attack followed by an uppercut."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: A thrust attack followed by an uppercut."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-04-10.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by vinheim GameFAQs (2009) Retrieved on 2009-08-22.