Arte Description and History
Upon activation, a giant boulder drops from the sky, smashing the enemy beneath its weight. Stone Press is also one of the few artes that has been removed from any character's movelist in the PlayStation 2 remake of Tales of Destiny, replaced by Leon's Air Pressure as one of several artes that associate him with his identity as Judas. Because of its removal, it no longer has any association with any character, making it a legacy arte that has little viability for use in future games. Alhough Stone Press does not appear as an in-battle arte in Tales of Destiny 2, Pierre de Chaltier uses Press when he displays the power of his Swordian to eliminate a portion of the attacking forces at Dycroft. In Tales of the Rays, Rena summons a few weights above the target that fall on it, referencing the arte's appearance in Star Ocean: The Second Story from which she originates.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Chaltier, "Earth" Aura Disc (Stone Press)
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Cutscene: Pierre de Chaltier
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Juggler costume, Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Press
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Press
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Presses the enemy into a stone wall."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.