Tempest Beast (獅吼烈風 Shikoureppuu?, "Lion Roar Heavy Wind") is an arte in the Tales series that serves as a combination of the Tempest Strike and Beast artes, commonly used by Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia.
Arte Description and History
The user spins around in the air, taking the enemy along, and sends out an energy wave in the form of a lion's head upon landing, emulating the use of Tempest Strike and Beast chained in this order.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class, Lloyd Irving (Tempest Beast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: combination of Tempest and Beast."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: A combination of Tempest Strike and Beast."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.