Arte Description and History
Upon activation, the spell creates a series of circles that emanate swirling energy, which encompasses a moderate-sized area around the target. After a short delay, the circular pattern quickly compresses upon the enemy and damages it with a small burst of light that surges upward from the ground. This compression of energy also pulls nearby enemies within toward the target's location, enabling the spell to be used to cluster enemies together and be damaged by additional attacks with a smaller range. In Tales of the Rays, Angel Ring is the master arte to Estelle's Ray Sting, replacing that arte when it is used while standing still or moving.
- Tales of Vesperia (X360) - Estelle, High Knight Bishop (Angel Ring)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) + Definitive Edition - Estelle, Spiral Draco (Central Head), High Knight Bishop (Angel Ring); Big Risk: Patty Fleur (Angel Ring)
- Tales of Link - Estelle (Angel Ring / Angel Halo)
- Tales of Asteria - Estelle
- Tales of the Rays - Estelle
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Intermediate Spell: Bring forth a ring of light to collect all enemies in one area."
Normal Spellcasting Time:
Japanese Quote: 白銀の光輪、ここへ！エンジェルリング！
Localized Quote: "Come, O silver light... Angel Ring!"
Shortened Spellcasting Time:
Japanese Quote: 行きます！エンジェルリング！
Localized Quote: "How do you like this? Angel Ring!"
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 対象の敵を中心に光の輪を生み出し、収束させ敵を輪の中心に引き寄せる秘技
Japanese Quote: 私の全てを込めて！行きます！エンジェルリング！
- [Festival Bloom] Estelle