Arte Description and History
In Tales of Vesperia, the user rears back and slice their target in a large crescent arc of red, orange, and yellow energy. The move is of the Fire element, and if the enemy fails to guard the attack, they are marked with a glyph that explodes after a few seconds and inflicts the "Weak" status ailment. Schwann slashes vertically, while Alexei slashes horizontally. When Schwann uses this arte while in Over Limit mode, the target is marked with a glyph regardless if they guarded or not. Mimicking this additional feature, Nachtigal's version of the move likewise marks the target with a glyph that explodes after a few seconds.
- Tales of Vesperia - Schwann, Alexei (Apocalypse Toll)
- Tales of Xillia - Nachtigal (Apocalypse Toll)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Nachtigal (Apocalypse Toll)
- Tales of Asteria - Alexei Dinoia, Schwann Oltorain
- Tales of the Rays - Schwann Oltorain, Alexei Dinoia
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
Japanese Quote: これはどうだ？
Localized Quote: "How do you like this?!"
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 時間差で爆発する陣を敵に刻む
User: Schwann Oltorain
Japanese Quote: 受けてみるか？