- No copyrighted material. You must have the author's explicitly expressed permission to use copyrighted material.
- Avoid adding an excess of external links, except when referencing, as this could be considered spam.
Along with the above policies, there are some general guidelines expected of all users on Aselia:
- Assume good faith from other contributors. Be civil.
- Avoid creating pages with no content.
- Do not upload images without using or intending to use them.
- Use the edit summaries. This helps users track changes.
- If you seem to be in a edit war, stop reverting and leave a message on the discussion page or the other user(s) talk page.
- Finally, do not remove talk page comments from anywhere, including your user talk page, except in the case of vandalism.
For a more comprehensive list of rules, including specific editing guidelines, visit the Manual of Style.