Aurora Sword (極光剣 Kyokkouken?) is the extension of Aurora Wall, used exclusively by Reid Hershel. Despite being an extension, the arte appears as his mystic arte in Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 and Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3.
Arte Description and History
In Tales of Eternia, Aurora Sword is one of Reid's Divine Skills, obtained after completing the second trial of Seyfert. It can be activated only by extending from Aurora Wall, after pressing the "Attack" button at the correct moment before Reid jumps during the previous attack. Upon activation, Reid begins a string of alternating slashes and thrusts while moving forward, slicing through anything in his path, before finishing with a final powerful strike into the ground. The arte is labeled as Aurora Slash in battle. In Escort Titles, Reid's Aurora Sword is actually a merged version of both Aurora Wall and Aurora Sword, named after the extension rather than the base attack, so no manual extension is necessary.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Reid Hershel
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Reid Hershel
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Reid Hershel
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Aurora Sword
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Aurora Sword
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Japanese Quote: これで... 終わりだ！
Romanized Quote: Kore de... owari da!
Translated Quote: "This... is the end!"