Arte Description and History
When this arte is activated, the user thrusts their arms forward to charge their palms, creating a sphere of blue energy that engulfs the enemy. This sphere becomes progressively larger as more energy is charged into the attack, until it is finally detonated to damage all nearby enemies. While it is a powerful attack, it involves a long charging time that inhibits its use during combos. In PlayStation 2 and Director's Cut releases of Tales of Destiny, this arte is Light-elemental, while in Tales of the Rays, it is Earth-elemental.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Bruiser Khang (Ballistic)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of VS. - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of Link - Bruiser Khang (Heavy Bomber)
- Tales of the Rays - Bruiser Khang
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Heavy Bomber
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Heavy Bomber
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "An attack that sends an explosive blast of psychic energy to the enemy."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 気を練り爆発させる。連続入力でタメを延長し威力範囲上昇
- Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.