Arte Description and History
When the arte is activated, the user punches the enemy rapidly three times, then thrusts their weapon forward. In Tales of Vesperia, this is an altered arte that can be learned by using Cerberus Strike with the "Alembic" skill equipped. In Tales of Xillia, this arte is an extension to Jude Mathis's Cerberus Strike, which adds an additional hit to the original arte, for no added cost, if the "Second Artes" skill is equipped. This extension is also available to the Golden Mage Knight - Scholar, whose artes are drawn from Jude's moveset, although his arte is written as Cerberus Rage (三散華・追連 Sazanka Tsuiren?) instead. Through the "Spirit Shift" special ability, it can be turned into an additional strike for Grave.
Appearances (Cerberus Blast)
- Tales of Vesperia - Yuri Lowell (Cerberus Blast)
- Tales of Xillia - Jude Mathis (Cerberus Blast)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Jude Mathis (Cerberus Blast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of Asteria - Yuri Lowell, Jude Mathis
- Tales of Crestoria - Jude Mathis (Cerberus Blast)
Appearances (Cerberus Rage)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
Japanese Description: 拳の3連続の後、懐に深くもぐり込み高速で鋭く突き刺すスキル変化技
Localized Description: "Altered Arte: Hit with three quick punches and finish off with a quick stab."
Alternate Localized Quote: "Take this! And again!"