Arte Description and History
In its first appearance in Tales of Rebirth, shards of light would simply fall down from the top of the screen, forming a circle on the ground. In Tales of the Abyss, this arte is an FOF Change that is activated by casting Holy Lance within a fully-charged Earth or Dark FOF Circle. Its animation has changed slightly, summoning a crystal orb that appears above the enemy, shooting crystals into the ground within a modest area. When all the crystals are on the ground, they explode.
- Tales of Rebirth - Hilda Rhambling, Yuris Eye
- Tales of the Abyss - Tear Grants, Legretta, Van, Philia Philis (Cluster Raid)
- Tales of Graces - Malik Caesar (Cluster Raid)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Van Grants
- Tales of Link - Tear Grants, Legretta, Ivar (Cluster Raid)
- Tales of the Rays - Tear Grants (Cluster Raid), Hilda Rhambling, Lithia Spodumene
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Rebirth
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Quote: 降り注げ、光の結晶、クラスターレイド！
Romanized Quote: Furisosoge, hikari no kesshou. Kurasutaareido!
Localized Quote: "Rain down, O crystals of light. Cluster Raid!"
Tales of Graces
Localized Quote: "Cairn of kings, inter them in thy tomb! Cluster Raid!"
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "An arte that barrages foes with sharp crystals from the earth below."