- 1 Arte Description and History
- 2 Appearances (Concentrate)
- 3 Appearances (Concentrate 2)
- 4 Appearances (Concentrate 3)
- 5 In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
- 6 References
Arte Description and History
As a spell, the arte involves raising the accuracy of one ally. While it was Wind-elemental in most games, this element was cut in Tales of the Tempest. It also gains an HP and BG healing effect in Tales of Zestiria. In Tales of Arise, it temporarily increase target's Penetration by 30%. In Tales of the Rays, this arte increases a single party member's critical rate.
Concentrate appears as a passive skill in Tales of Symphonia and its sequel, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. In the original game, it is a Compound EX Skill for all magic users that enables them to cast spells without being interrupted, for the most part. Colette Brunel, a user of Angel Skills, has her own Compound EX Skill with the same effect called Resilience (グレイス Gureisu?, "Grace"). In most games unrelated to Tales of Symphonia, Resilience is the skill used for this effect. In the sequel, the skill appears with three different ranks: Concentrate 1 (コンセントレート Konsentoreeto?, "Concentrate"), Concentrate 2 (コンセントレート２ Konsentoreeto 2?), and Concentrate 3 (コンセントレート3 Konsentoreeto 3?). Depending on which rank is equipped on the character, it takes from one to three extra hits from the enemy before the spellcaster is interrupted while casting a spell. All ranks can be stacked together, providing a total of six hits before casting can be interrupted. Additional equipment and accessories with the same skills can be stacked and added to this total, further increasing the character's ability to prevent stagger. The Concentrate 3 skill is listed in the help menu but is ultimately unused.
- Tales of Eternia - Meredy, Keele Zeibel (Concentrate)
- Tales of Symphonia - EX Skill: Genis Sage, Raine Sage, Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder (Concentrate)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Divine Craymel Mage class
- Tales of the Tempest - Arria Ekberg
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Skill: Marta Lualdi, Richter Abend, Raine Sage, Genis Sage, Merrow family through Nixie, Harpy family through Fenia, Lamia family through Moirae, Mandragora family through Lailah, "Mage Cloak" armor (Concentrate 1)
- Tales of Zestiria - Dezel, Zaveid (Concentrate)
- Tales of Arise - Rinwell (Concentrate)
- Tales of Link - Skill: Keele Zeibel, Zaveid (Concentrate)
- Tales of Asteria - Arria Ekberg
- Tales of the Rays - Arria Ekberg, Zaveid
Appearances (Concentrate 2)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Skill: Raine Sage, Genis Sage, "Trick Bind" weapon, "Angel's Halo" weapon, "Jihad" accessory (Concentrate 2)
Appearances (Concentrate 3)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Skill: Help Menu (Concentrate 3)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Increases Accuracy of an ally. Wind Arte."
Tales of Zestiria
Localized Description: "Restores HP and BG to an ally and temporarily increases their Focus."
Japanese Quote: 戦いだけに集中しろ！コンセントレート！
Localized Quote: "Just focus on the battle. Concentrate!"
Alternate Japanese Quote: 研ぎ澄ます、勝機を逃がさん！
Japanese Quote: 活力集中上げてやんよ！コンセントレート！
Localized Quote: "Time to get psyched up. Concentrate!"
Alternate Japanese Quote: 活力集中上がってきたかい！コンセントレート！
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 味方一人のクリティカルを上昇させる術
User: Arria Ekberg
Japanese Quote: 刃を先鋭と化せ！コンセントレート！
Japanese Quote: マジでいくかい？コンセントレート！
Tales of Arise
Japanese Description: 一定時間、味方一人の貫通力を30%上げる補助術
Localized Description: "A support arte that temporarily raises one ally's Penetration by 30% for a set period."
Japanese Quote: 自我の極致に誘わん……コンセントレート！
Localized Quote: "Fall into thine own depths! Concentration!"
- Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.