Arte Description and History
The attack typically begins with the user entrapping the target in a ball of swirling wind, carrying them upward into the air. This is followed by a slashing motion that causes the seal to burst. This arte can be used from any location on the battlefield to hit any target, but it cannot force large enemies into the air. In Tales of Eternia, this arte is incapable of dealing damage by itself, but it is capable of staggering enemies like any other attack, dealing two hits without damage. Reid can extend this into Quasi Seal.
- Tales of Eternia - Reid Hershel (Omega Seal)
- Tales of Symphonia - Sheena Fujibayashi (Cyclone Seal)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Sheena Fujibayashi (Cyclone Seal)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Reid Hershel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Ninja class, Reid Hershel (Cyclone Seal)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Ninja class
- Tales of VS. - Last Fencer tool
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Ninja class, Sheena Fujibayashi
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Reid Hershel
- Tales of Link - Sheena Fujibayashi (Cyclone Seal)
- Tales of Asteria - Reid Hershel, Sheena Fujibayashi
- Tales of the Rays - Sheena Fujibayashi
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: seal and float a target except for heavy and flying targets."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Supress the enemy with wind."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 投げた札でとらえた敵を風の刃で切り刻む
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.