Arte Description and History
The user disappears from their position before reappearing above their opponent and performing a forceful vertical drop. In Tales of Destiny 2 and the Radiant Mythology series of games, it is differentiated from the similar Mirage by the drop being surrounded by shockwaves. In Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3, Mirage is even a prerequisite to obtain Dark Projection for the Hunter class. In Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X, the drop leaves behind a dark-colored trail. In Tales of Xillia 2, Ludger Will Kresnik has access to two variations of the arte. The first is a more traditional version, used while in his chromatus form. Ludger disappears into the air and drops down on his opponent with a lance wreathed in dark energy. Victor shares this version with him. The second is a linked arte between him and Elize Lutus, in which Elize enchants Ludger with dark energy, which he uses to perform three, successive, vertical drops on his targets using his twin blades.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Garr Kelvin
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Garr
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Ludger Will Kresnik, Victor (Dark Projection); Linked Arte: Ludger Will Kresnik + Elize Lutus (Dark Projection)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Kentei costume, Orochi costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Hunter class, Garr Kelvin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Hunter class, Garr Kelvin