Arte Description and History
The arte has the user slam their weapon onto the ground, causing rocks to be blasted from the ground. Even more Earth-elemental damage is caused when the user raises the weapon from the ground. In Tales of Symphonia, this arte is from the "Technical" arte branch, meaning Presea can only obtain it if her EX Skills are "Technical". Its "Strike" counterpart is Fiery Destruction. In Tales of the Tempest, the arte is an extension and can only be activated by using Bakusaizan followed with Kogetsusen. In Tales of the Rays, this arte is also Light-elemental.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Link - Presea Combatir (Deadly Destruction)
- Tales of Asteria - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the Rays - Forest Ledoyen
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: strike the earth with a vertical motion and blast rocks."
Tales of the Tempest
Japanese Description: 爆砕斬で斬り下し弧月閃で斬り上げる
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 石つぶてで攻撃した敵を三日月の軌跡を描くように斬り上げる
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.