- 1 Arte Description and History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Fan-Translated Names
- 4 In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
- 5 References
Arte Description and History
Deep Mist is often given to the healers of the group, and it is usually one of the first support spells learned. After the spell is cast, clouds resembling a mist appear and lower the accuracy of all enemies on-screen. It is available to Mint Adenade in Tales of Phantasia. In Tales of Destiny, the spell can only lower the accuracy of one enemy. In Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and its sequels, the spell lowers the critical hit rate. In Tales of the Rays, this arte is Light-elemental, reduces the target's P.ATK, and is capable of dealing damage.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Mint Adenade
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice Edition + Cross Edition - Mint Adenade (Deep Mist)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Mint Adenade (Dark Mist)
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Atwight (Deep Mist)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Rutee Katrea, Hugo
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Kruelle, Seiren
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Mint Adenade, Luna, Jihibukaki Yoru no Jo-ou
- Tales of Eternia - Meredy, Keele Zeibel (Deep Mist)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Arcane Craymel Mage class
- Tales of the Tempest - Rubia Natwick
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Rutee Katrea (Dark Mist)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Mint Adenade, Rubia Natwick
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Mint Adenade, Rubia Natwick, Meredy
- Tales of the Rays - Mint Adenade (Deep Mist)
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Deep Mist
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): ?
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 法術の一つ。敵の周りに敵の命中率を下げる霧を発生させる
Romanized Description: Houjutsu no hitotsu. Teki no mawari ni teki no meichuuritsu wo sageru kiri wo hassei saseru
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Blinds enemies, causing their melee attacks to be less effective."
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Creates camouflaging mist that lowers the enemy's hit rate."
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Shroud the enemy in mist that reduces the enemy attack accuracy. Dark Arte."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 敵の命中率を下げる霧を発生させる
Romanized Description: Teki no meichuuritsu wo sageru kiri wo hassei saseru
Localized Description: "Create a mist that lowers enemy Accuracy."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Make it harder for enemies to land Critical Hits."
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "An arte that summons thick clouds of mist to lower enemy Attack power."
- Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.