- 1 Arte Description and History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
- 4 References
Arte Description and History
This arte first appeared in Tales of Eternia as a Sacred Skill that combined Sonic Blade and Twin Sonic Blade. When the arte is executed, the user releases an initial projectile, then follows with a second, much larger and more powerful projectile blast that deals multiple hits. However, the projectile will not cause damage for enemies in front, but rather from a little distance, making it difficult to use all the arte's hits.
From Tales of Symphonia onward, this arte allows users to release three projectile waves at the enemy, with the third projectile dealing more damage and hits while passing through the target to hit any other enemies behind it. In Tales of Vesperia, Flynn Scifo's version releases five regular-sized projectiles. In Tales of the Rays, Lloyd Irving's mirrage arte is patterned off Flynn's version, albeit Dark-elemental.
- Tales of Eternia - Reid Hershel (Sonic Chaos)
- Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Warrior class
- Tales of the Tempest - Caius Qualls
- Tales of Vesperia - Flynn Scifo (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Xillia - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Alvin (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Linked Arte: Jude Mathis + Alvin, Ludger Will Kresnik + Gaius, Alvin + Gaius (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Swordsman class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Dual Swordman class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Dual Swordman class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving, Flynn Scifo, Caius Qualls
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Lloyd Irving, Flynn Scifo
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Flynn Scifo, Lloyd Irving
- Tales of Asteria - Flynn Scifo
- Tales of the Rays - Lloyd Irving (Demonic Chaos)
- Tales of Crestoria - Reid Hershel (Sonic Chaos)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Japanese Description: 一瞬のうちに魔神剣を大量連射する奥義
Localized Description: "Sacred Skill. A more powerful form of Sonic Blade."
Tales of Symphonia
Japanese Description: 斬撃を連続で飛ばし 最後に強力な斬撃を繰り出す奥義
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: attack with multiple shockwaves and a finishing blow."
Tales of the Tempest
Japanese Description: 魔神剣・双牙から更に魔神剣を放ち 敵を釘付けにする飛び道具の奥義
Tales of Vesperia
Japanese Description: 斬撃を連続で飛ばし敵を攻撃する奥義
Localized Description: "Arcane Arte: Release multiple cutting shockwaves along the ground."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Japanese Description: 衝撃波を2連続で放ったあと、貫通する衝撃波を放つ
Localized Description: "Arcane: Release two shockwaves followed by an even stronger shockwave."
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 5つの魔神剣を刹那に放つ魔鏡技
Localized Description: "Immediately launch five Demon Fangs."
Japanese Quote: 魔鏡技！たぁ、せぃ！魔神連牙斬！
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-04.
- YouTube subtitles
- Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.