Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, the user slashes vertically into the air while jumping and continues by swinging the weapon behind them and channeling the momentum into another upward slash, both times creating the image of a crescent moon's arc. In Tales of Symphonia, Presea can obtain this arte only if she is aligned with the "Technical" branch of artes. If she is aligned with the "Strike" branch, she will learn Resolute Infliction instead. After mastering Dual Infliction, she will learn Endless Infliction. In Tales of the Tempest, the arte is an extension that is activated by using Kogetsusen twice.
- Tales of Symphonia - Presea Combatir (Dual Infliction)
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of Hearts - Support Arte: Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class (Dual Crescent Strike)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Asteria - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the Rays - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: the axe swings draw two moons in the air."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: The blade carves the shape of two moons."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: ジャンプしながら2回にわたって斧を振り上げる
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-04-07.
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.