When the spell is used, the ground ruptures beneath the enemy and sends uneven pillars of earth rising into the sky. This spell is unrelated to the non-elemental spell that is localized by the same name in the original PlayStation version of Tales of Destiny, known as Big in Japanese media.
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice Edition + Cross Edition - Arche Klein, Pluto, Witch Doctor, Archbishop, Samael (Earthquake)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Arche Klein, Brute (Earthquake)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Wizard costume, Witch costume, Arche Klein costume, Pluto, Samael, Red Wisp
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - High Witch costume, Great Mage costume, Arche Klein, Origin, Justona, Gouyoku no Keshin, Seirei no Toukatsusha
- Tales of Zestiria - Eizen, Ammit, Bison Heddin, Goblin Lord, Undead Druid, Scarlet Needler, Caterpillar Fungus, Gangsta Katz (Earthquake)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 地系攻撃呪文の一つ 大地震を起こす
Romanized Description: Chi kei kougeki jumon no hitotsu. Daijinshin wo okosu
Localized Description: "An earth-based attack spell that causes a massive earthquake."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Cause a devastating earthquake around an enemy."
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.