Arte Description and History
This arte simply allows the party to escape from battle. Though being an arte when it first appeared and in the first Crossover Titles, Escape has appeared as a passive skill in later games, where it decreases the time needed to escape. In Tales of VS., it increases the duration of the invincibility afforded by the Backstep action.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Rutee Katrea (Escape)
- Tales of the Abyss - AD Skill: all characters (Run Away!)
- Tales of Innocence - Passive Skill: Technical Style
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Passive Skill: Marta Lualdi, Zelos Wilder, Wolf family through Wolf, Chirpee family through Chirpee, Axe Beak family through Dodo, Polwigle family through Heqet, Imp (Run Away)
- Tales of Hearts - Passive Skill: Hisui Hearts
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Thief costume, Idler costume, Rutee Katrea
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Thief costume, Idler costume, Rutee Katrea
- Tales of VS. - Skill
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Japanese Description: 煙にまぎれて逃走する
Localized Description: "Enables escape from the enemies by setting up a smoke screen."
Japanese Quote: 逃げるわよ！
Japanese Quote (failure): きゃあ！
- Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.