Arte Description and History
This arte simply allows the party to escape from battle. Though being an arte when it first appeared and in the first Escort Titles, Escape has appeared as a passive skill in later games, where it decreases the time needed to escape. Although it has been localized as "Run Away", the katakana used in the Japanese version is identical with the arte, making it the same.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Rutee Katrea (Escape)
- Tales of the Abyss - AD Skill: all characters (Run Away!)
- Tales of Innocence - Passive Skill: Technical Style
- Tales of Hearts - Soma Build: Hisui Hearts
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Thief costume, Idler costume, Rutee Katrea
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Thief costume, Idler costume, Rutee Katrea
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Passive Skill: Marta Lualdi, Zelos Wilder, Wolf family through Wolf, Chirpee family through Chirpee, Axe Beak family through Dodo, Polwigle family through Heqet, Imp (Run Away)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny
Localized Description: "Enables escape from the enemies by setting up a smoke screen."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.