Arte Description and History
Presea will strike the ground before her, causing rocks to blast toward the enemy before she jumps in the air for an upward cut. In Tales of Symphonia, the arte is from the "Strike" branch of artes, its "Technical" counterpart being Deadly Destruction. In Tales of Graces, Cedric's version instead unleashes a wave of fire, and he does not follow it with addition strikes. His version is capable of leaving patches of fire on the battlefield, which can damage any enemies that comes into contact with them. In Tales of the Rays, this arte is Fire-elemental.
- Tales of Symphonia - Presea Combatir (Fiery Destruction)
- Tales of Graces - Cedric (Fiery Destruction)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Link - Presea Combatir (Fiery Destruction)
- Tales of the Rays - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: strike the earth and blast rocks. Finish with an upward cut."
Tales of the Rays
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.