Geyser Blast (流蓮弾 Ryuurendan?, "Flow Lotus Bullet") and Ryuurendan (流連弾?, "Flow Continuous Bullet") are base artes used primarily by Reala from Tales of Destiny 2, and Sefina from Tales of Commons respectively.
Arte Description and History
The user swings their rod upward, downward, and once again upward in rapid succession, releasing a bullet of water with each movement. Reala and Priest's version is spelled with kanji for "lotus" (蓮 ren?), while Sefina's version is spelled with kanji for "continuous" (連 ren?).
Appearances (Geyser Blast [流蓮弾])
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Reala
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Priest class, Reala
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Priest class, Reala
- Tales of Asteria - Reala
- Tales of the Rays - Reala (Geyser Blast)
- Tales of Crestoria - Reala (Geyser Blast)
Appearances (Ryuurendan [流連弾])
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 杖を振って複数の水の弾丸を打ち放つ
Localized Description: "A wand swing that fires numerous ice bullets at foes."