Havoc Devastation (崩昇襲撃 / 崩昇蹴撃 Houshoushuugeki?, "Crumbling Ascent Attack") is an upgraded version of the Devastation arte, thus far exclusive to Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia and the Warrior class.
Arte Description and History
This jump attack has the user slam the weapon before uppercutting the enemy, possibly sending them flying, ending with a knockdown. In Tales of Symphonia, the arte is the "Technical" upgraded version of Devastation, its "Strike" counterpart being Mass Devastation.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Warrior class (Havoc Devastation)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of Asteria - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: float the enemy by the impact of slamming from up high."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Follow Havoc Strike with a final slash up."
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.