Arte Description and History
In Tales of Rebirth, when Mao executes this spell, several blazing shots fan outward in a wide arc in front of him to home in on the target, regardless of the line the enemy is on. The spell is ineffective if Mao is facing away from the enemy when this spell is cast, since the blazing shots will not reach the enemy's location. In its original appearance, it was both Wind- and Fire-elemental, but most subsequent uses are purely Fire-elemental.
In Tales of Xillia 2, this arte becomes a strike arte. It has two versions: a normal martial arte available to twin pistols users and a chromatus version. The normal martial arte releases two bolts of flame that arc into a single point. The chromatus version releases a bolt of flame that homes into its target, turning into a pyre of fire on contact that lasts for a while.
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Rondoline E. Effenberg
- Tales of Rebirth - Mao, Yuris Eye, Yucia, Lupinusmatel
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Ludger Will Kresnik, Victor (Heatwave)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Mao
- Tales of VS. - Mao
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Mao
- Tales of Link - Ludger Will Kresnik (Heatwave)
- Tales of Crestoria - Mao (Heatwave)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Rebirth