Arte Description and History
Ice Wall either drops a wall of ice on the enemy or creates one from the ground. It is a part of a series of elemental "Wall" spells that include Fire Wall and Stone Wall, all of which can be negated with the "Silver Mattock" accessory in the Super Famicom version of Tales of Phantasia. In Tales of Legendia, the spell can be learned by both Norma Beatty and Shirley Fennes. In both occasions, the spell causes three large ice blocks to erupt from the ground beneath the targeted enemy. Norma's version of the spell uses blue-white ice, while Shirley's ice is a pink-purple color. In Tales of the Rays, it is Water-elemental.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Arche Klein, Jahmir, Undine
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Atwight (Ice Wall)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Rutee Katrea, Ilene
- Tales of Legendia - Shirley Fennes, Norma Beatty, Cashel (Ice Wall)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Rutee Katrea (Ice Wall)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Shirley Fennes
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 水系攻撃呪文の一つ。氷で敵を閉じこめる
Romanized Description: Mizu kei kougeki jumon no hitotsu. Koori de teki wo tojikomeru
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Drops a large chunk of ice on an enemy."
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Traps the enemy in a wall of ice."
Tales of Legendia
Localized Description: "Novice: Call forth ice from below the enemy."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Call forth a wall of ice before the caster."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Legendia (PS2) Eres Guide by AncientNova GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.