- For the arte localized by the same name that is used by Eleanor Hume in Tales of Berseria, see Inspiration (Eleanor).
- 1 Arte Description and History
- 2 Appearances (Inspiration)
- 3 Appearances (Spirit Circulation)
- 4 Fan-Translated Names
- 5 In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
- 6 References
Arte Description and History
This arte is a self-healing arte that allows the user be healed by some HP. It is useful, though there is often a delay before the healing occurs, leading to possibility of being interrupted. In Tales of the Abyss, Inspiration, localized as Center, can be used within a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle to convert it into Focus. In the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Graces, Inspiration, localized as Vital Flair, heals Hubert Oswell, as well as damages enemies around him with the light emitted from the technique. This is, to date, the only version of the move that is capable of inflicting damage.
In Tales of Xillia 2, Leia's variation is localized as "Spirit Circulation", and its Japanese version ends with the character for "cannon" (砲 hou?). She holds her staff vertically, then briefly twirls it while spirals of light focus on all allies within range. As the light fades away, a large green circle forms around affected allies. This version has an area of effect, as well as the chance of restoring TP.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice Edition + Cross Edition - Cress Albane (Inspiration)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Cress Albane (Inspiration)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Martial Artist costume, Champion costume, Gladiator costume, Monk
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Cress Albane
- Tales of the Abyss - Guy Cecil (Center)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Fighter class
- Tales of Innocence - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Were Bear, Wolf Heddin (Center)
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Hubert Oswell (Vital Flair)
- Tales of Arise - Law (Inspiration)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Iron Fist costume, Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Fighter costume, Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of VS. - Cress Albane, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Cress Albane, Ruca Milda, Guy Cecil
- Tales of Asteria - Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the Rays - Battle Spear Cress, Guy Cecil
Appearances (Spirit Circulation)
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Eir's Love
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): Meditate, Shūkihō
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Center
- Tales of Innocence (Absolute Zero): Center
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 大気中の気を体内に取り込み自らの体力回復をはかる技
Romanized Description: Taikichuu no ki wo tainai ni torikomi mizukara no tairyoku kaifuku wo hakaru waza
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Asks the goddess Eir to heal you."
Tales of Phantasia (PSX)
Translated Description (Absolute Zero): "Draw in energy from the surrounding atmosphere to restore HP."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 大気中の気を体内に取り込み体力を回復する
Romanized Description: Taikichuu no ki wo tainai ni torikomi tairyoku wo kaifuku suru
Localized Description: "Recover HP by drawing atmospheric power into the body."
Tales of Innocence
Japanese Description: 自分の体力を回復する特技
Japanese Quote: 呼吸を意識して…。
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Japanese Description: 自分のHPを回復する技
Romanized Description: Jibun no HP wo kaifuku suru waza
Tales of Graces ƒ
Japanese Description: CC3のA技中に○押し続けで発動。衝撃波に よる攻撃と共に、自身のHPを20%～回復する。
Localized Description: "An attack that also heals around 20% of Hubert's HP, triggered by holding during a 3-CC A-Arte."
Alternate Japanese Quote: 集い、癒せ！
Tales of Innocence R
Japanese Description: 自分の体力を回復する特技
Tales of the Rays
User: Battle Spear Cress
Japanese Description: 精神を集中し自身の体力を回復させる
User: Guy Cecil
Tales of Arise
Localized Description: "Restores a small amount of HP."
- Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.