Arte Description and History
Lilith Slash is one of the few artes to make appearances in Lilith's original PlayStation fighting style and the one remade for the PlayStation 2 release that she brings with her in future appeareances. In its original form in the PlayStation release, Lilith two slashes on the ground before, before the third takes her and her opponent into the air, and the final one causes them both to fall to the earth. Its PlayStation 2 version is similar. When used on the ground, the fourth hit no longer spikes to the ground and is instead another vertical strike. When used in the air, the final hit consists of a frying pan spike that knocks the target down to the ground.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Lilith Aileron (Lilith Rush)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Lilith Aileron
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Lilith Aileron
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Lilith Aileron
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Lilith Aileron