Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Mechanoids were created some 2,000 years prior to the events of the story and used by the Mineran population for a number of purposes. There are five different classes of mechanoids, each programmed with a different functionality in mind:
- King (キング型 Kingu-gata?): This type of mechanoid does not take human form, and none are present in the story.
- Queen (クイーン型 Kuiin-gata?): This type of mechanoid is designed to excel in Will Artes. Incarose is of this class and capable of operating seven bodies at once through a single Spiria, an ability Incarose herself claims to be experimental.
- Jack (ジャック型 Jakku-gata?): This type of mechanoid is general-purpose. One of the game's protagonists, Kunzite, belongs to this class.
- Ace (エース型 Eesu-gata?) This type of mechanoid is designed for combat, with the brothers Chlorseraph and Clinoseraph belonging to this class.
- Joker (ジョーカー型 Jookaa-gata?): This type of mechanoid is designed for practical use and data-gathering rather than combat. Corundum belongs to this class.
- The mechanoid classes are each named after standard playing cards.