Arte Description and History
Moon Fall is the extension to Moon Glare. After slashing upward with Moon Glare, the user then performs a downward slash of darkness to counterpoint Moon Glare's slash of light.
This arte first appeared for Judas in Tales of Destiny 2. After its usage there, it was given to Leon Magnus for the port versions of Tales of Destiny as an extension to Gessenkou. The arte is unique to Leon's movelist, as it appears in the remake versions of Tales of Destiny, but it does not exist in the original game. This modification of his available artes serves to further enhance the visual balance between his balanced slash and thrust motif, while also differentiating him from Stahn Aileron, with whom Leon shares many of the same artes in the original game, and give more connections to Judas.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2) - Judas
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Judas, Leon
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Judas
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Moon Fall)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus, Judas
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the Rays - Leon Magnus (Moon Fall)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Slash up and down in an arc."