Arte Description and History
In Tales of Graces, Asbel Lhant performs a counterclockwise spin, emitting a blue circle on the ground around himself, from which a wall of blue light rises. If it is used a second time consecutively, he replicates the exact same move. In Tales of Graces ƒ, Richard performs an artistic clockwise spin, but other than this, the animation is the same as the one used by Asbel. In Tales of Zestiria, Mikleo spins clockwise twice as rings of water form around his feet.
In Tales of Graces, this arte is effective against aquatic enemies. Asbel can alter Frost Breaker into this arte in the Nintendo Wii version, with added alteration from Lightning Strike in the PlayStation 3 version, and in both versions, he can further alter it into Infernal Torrent. Richard can chain any CC2 assault arte into Moonlight Circle by holding the "Assault Artes" button after performing one. In Tales of Zestiria, this arte is Water-elemental, effective against amorphous enemies, and has a 50% chance to bestow the "A.DEF Up" status enhancement upon the user. In Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave, this arte is Water-elemental. In Tales of the Rays, this arte is Dark-elemental.
- Tales of Graces (Wii) - Asbel Lhant
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Asbel Lhant, Richard (Moonlight Circle)
- Tales of Zestiria - Mikleo (Moonlight Circle)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Asbel Lhant
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Asbel Lhant
- Tales of Link - Asbel Lhant, Richard (Moonlight Circle)
- Tales of the Rays - Asbel Lhant, Mikleo (Moonlight Circle)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Rays
User: Asbel Lhant
Localized Description: "A revolving slash that traces the shape of a full moon."
Localized Description: "Attack foes in the area with a staff strike that traces a crescent shape."