Arte Description and History
When the spell is cast, a circle appears beneath the targeted ally and heals the entire party of any magical ailments. In later games, however, this was changed so that only allies over the circle are healed. In Tales of Symphonia, Raine Sage can only learn the spell if she is heading toward the "Technical" arte branch. Its "Strike" counterpart is Anti-Magic. In Tales of the Rays, this arte also restores all party members' HP.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Raine Sage (Nullify)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Bishop class, Raine Sage
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Priest class, Raine Sage
- Tales of the Rays - Raine Sage (Nullify)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Healing (mid): dispel all party members' magical ailments."
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "Heals all allies and clears any negative status effects."
Japanese Quote: 魔鏡技！大丈夫？エスプレイドイレイズ！
Romanized Quote: Makyougi! Daijoobu? Esupureidoireizu!
Translated Quote: "Mirrage Arte! Is everyone okay? Esprade Erase!"
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.