Arte Description and History
This arte simply involves Philia throwing a handmade bomb at her enemies, reflecting her researching nature mentioned in the original game. Later, a new version named Bomb Throw was created for users other than Philia, but this arte remains as Philia's recurring arte in her appearances. The PlayStation 2 remake of Tales of Destiny adds a sleep-inducing effect to the arte. In Tales of Eternia, Meredy's Destiny summon calls the Swordian Masters from Tales of Destiny to perform attacks. Though the English version does not name the individual artes, the Japanese version does, and Philia's arte is "Philia Bomb", although it functionally acts more like Bomb Rain. In Tales of the Rays, it is also the weapon that grants Philia use of the arte.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Philia Felice (Philia Bomb)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Philia Felice
- Tales of Eternia - Destiny: Philia Felice
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Philia
- Tales of the Abyss - Philia Philis (Philia Bomb)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Philia Felice
- Tales of VS. - Philia Felice
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Philia's special chemical explosive thrown at the enemy."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.