Arte Description and History
When the Quake Stroke arte is used, the user jumps in the air and fires a cluster of arrows at the enemy, which strike the earth and trigger a powerful quake. In Tales of the Abyss, the move is activated by using Star Stroke in a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle. Due to her use of the Six Catalyst Weapons, Gelda Nebilim's strike artes are taken from the playable characters, and Quake Stroke, along with its prerequisite Star Stroke, are her strike artes from Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear. She can also use this arte without an FOF Circle, as an arcane arte. Additionally, Stone Beast is visually similar to Quake Stroke, a nod to the relationship between its user, the God-General Largo, and Quake Stroke's user, Natalia.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of Link - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear (Quake Stroke)
- Tales of Asteria - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of the Rays - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Description: ジャンプして撃ち放った矢の衝撃で 敵を攻撃する技。
Localized Description: "Base: Shoot multiple arrows at once."
User: Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
Japanese Quote: 砕けましてよ、ストローククエイカー！
Localized Quote: "Sunder the land! Quake Stroke!"
Localized Quote: "How about this? Quake Stroke!"
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 跳躍し、放たれた複数の矢を起点に力を解放する秘技