Arte Description and History
In its original appearance, this arte allows the user to shoot forth two small bolts of lightning that travel outward for a modest distance before striking the ground, causing a large burst of light after a short while. The bolts of lightning can go through enemies, damaging all creatures within range. In Tales of the Abyss, the same arte appears as a single horizontal beam of light, affecting an entire linear path in front of the user without losing its damage potential at large distances. In Tales of Eternia, the range of the lightning bolts can be increased by pressing the "Attack" button, while hitting the "Defend" button will decrease the range.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Max
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Max
- Tales of Link - Legretta (Rage Laser)
- Tales of Asteria - Legretta
- Tales of the Rays - Max
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "The enemy is doused with light energy."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Quote: 暴れなぁ！レイジレーザー！
- Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.