Arte Description and History
Lilith swipes her ladle weapon forward, creating a large rainbow arc that curves downward to coincide with her swing and damage the target. It is also the name of an umbrella used by Edna.
In Tales of the Rays, this arte creates a full rainbow, and is Water-elemental and is the master arte to Lilith's Aqua Smite, replacing that arte when it is used as the sixth or later action in a chain.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Lilith Aileron
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Lilith
- Tales of Zestiria - Umbrella weapon (Rainbow Arch)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Lilith Aileron
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Lilith Aileron
- Tales of the Rays - Lilith Aileron; Weapon: Edna (Rainbow Arch)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut
Japanese Description: 水をまいたら虹ができました。
Translated Description (Life Bottle Productions): "A rainbow arc from swinging water."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 水を撒いたら虹ができました夏の熱気も抑える清涼感溢れる秘技
Japanese Quote: 水を撒いたら、レインボーアーチ！