Arte Description and History
Ray Thrust is a basic attack consisting of Colette throwing a single ring a medium distance away from her. Its attack power is fairly weak, but it does have the possibility of hitting multiple enemies. In Tales of Symphonia, repeated usage of Ray Thrust will eventually provide access to either Ray Satellite or Dual Ray Thrust, depending on whether Colette is leaning toward the "Technical" or "Strike" type of artes, respectively.
Ray Thrust is also the name of a ring weapon used by Colette. However, it is rendered in Japanese with su (ス?) at the third character to distinguish it from its arte form that where the third character is to (ト?).
- Tales of Symphonia - Colette Brunel (Ray Thrust)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Ray Thrust)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Asteria - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the Rays - Colette Brunel (Ray Thrust)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Japanese Description: 威力の高いチャクラムを投げつける特技
Localized Description: "Lv. 1 Sp. Attack: throw a powerful chakram at the enemy."
Localized Description: "A chakram made of mythril, a metal with mysterious power."
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Japanese Description: 威力の高いチャクラムを投げつける特技 <br-->Localized Description: "Base: Throw a powerful chakram at the enemy."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 貫通する光の刃をチャクラム状にして飛ばす
Localized Description: "An arte that releases a chakram formed from a blade of piercing light."
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQs Retrieved on 2009-03-28.