The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Fennmont, Spirit-lit Seat of Kings (イル・ファン?) - The capital city of the great nation of Rashugal, and home to both a medical school and a spiritology research center.
- Hamil, Orchard Frontier (ハ・ミル?) - A frontier village with a thriving orchard, located in a remote eastern region of Auj Oule.
- Nia Khera, Sanctum of Maxwell (ニ・アケリア?) - A settlement built at the foot of a sacred mountain, whose members revere the spirit Maxwell.
- Milla's Shrine (ミラの社 境内?) - A sanctum built at the foot of a sacred mountain to enshrine the lord of spirits, Milla Maxwell.
- Sharilton, City of Hails and Farewells (カラハ・シャール?) - This large city, ruled by the Sharil family, is the commercial heart of Rashugal.
- Leronde, Isle of Quay and Quarry (ル・ロンド?) - The port city on this small Rashugal island was originally settled by visiting miners.
- Xian Du, Haunt of Fallen Heroes (シャン・ドゥ?) - This cliff city is home to the aerial arena, where the tribes of Auj Oule gather in great numbers.
- Kanbalar, the Daybreak Citadel (カン・バルク?) - The king's castle sits at the heart of the nation's capital city, in the mountains of Auj Oule.
- Xailen Woods Temple (ザイラの森の教会?) - A forgotten temple that stands quietly in the forest outside of Kanbalar.
- Aladhi Seahaven (イラート海停?) - An ocean portal in east Auj Oule.
- Sapstrath Seahaven (サマンガン海停?) - An ocean portal in east Rashugal.
- Lakutam Seahaven (ラコルム海停?) - An ocean portal in central Auj Oule.
- Laforte Research Center (ラフォート研究所?) - A lab operated by the Rashugal government, where military spiritology is researched under orders from Orda Palace.
- Kijara Seafalls (キジル海瀑?) - A waterfall in the mountains of Auj Oule that possesses a unique spirit clime.
- Sapstrath Deepwood (サマンガン樹界?) - It is said that few who set foot in this massive forest are ever heard from again.
- Bermia Gorge (バーミア峡谷?) - A liminal region where the wind blows all year round, due to a spirit clime that is rarely seen in Rieze Maxia.
- Fort Gandala (ガンダラ要塞?) - An impregnable stronghold south of Fennmont, ostensibly built to safeguard the city and its trade routes.
- Felgana Mine (フェルガナ鉱山?) - This well-known former mine helped sustain Leronde's ore rush.
- Orda Palace (オルダ宮?) - The palace inhabited by Rashugal's king. Its unparalleled grandeur is seen as a symbol of imperial power.
- Fezebel Marsh (ファイザバード沼野?) - A vast, impassable swampland whose spirit clime was irrevocably transformed 20 years prior.
- Labari Hollow (リーベリー岩孔?) - A facility that was built to exploit the area's natural terrain, but has since been reduced to a monster nest.
- Nia Khera Hallowmont (ニ・アケリア霊山?) - A mountain that towers over Nia Khera, and is said to be the point closest to the spirit world.
- Aladhi Trail (イラート間道?) - A road that runs from Aladhi Seahaven to Hamil.
- Galia Trail (ガリー間道?) - A road that runs from Hamil to Kijara Seafalls.
- Nia Khera Spiritway (ニ・アケリア参道?) - A road that connects Nia Khera and Milla's Shrine.
- Sapstrath Highroad (サマンガン街道?) - A road that connects Sapstrath Seahaven and Sharilton.
- Culmar Trail (クラマ街道?) - A road that runs from Sharilton to Bermia Gorge.
- Talys Highroad (タラス街道?) - A road that runs from Sharilton to Fort Gandala.
- Voltea Woods (ボルテア森道?) - A forest that extends from Leronde to the mines.
- Old Vicalle Mine (バイカール廃坑?) - A sealed mine shaft. Visitors are no longer allowed inside.
- Lakutam Highroad (ラコルム街道?) - A road that runs from Lakutam Seahaven to Xian Du.
- Royal Hunting Grounds (王の狩り場?) - An area under the tribes' jurisdiction used as a hunting ground by Auj Oule kings for generations.
- Xagut Floodmeadow (ソグド湿道?) - A swampy region that extends north from Nia Khera.
- Mon Highlands (モン高原?) - A plateau that extends from Xian Du to Kanbalar.
- Barnauer Highroad (バルナウル街道?) - A road that runs from Fennmont to Fort Gandala. Due to its spirit clime, the northern portion is in perpetual night.
- Arklund Quag (アルカンド湿原?) - Vast wetlands that extend to the Fezebel Marsh north of Fennmont.
- Xailen Woods (ザイラの森?) - A forest on the outskirts of Kanbalar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.