Arte Description and History
The user spins around with rings in each hand, damaging all enemies around them. It is similar to its lesser version, Ring Whirlwind, though its strength and range are both higher. In Tales of Symphonia, Colette Brunel learns this arte on the "Technical" branch of artes, with Whirlwind Rush as its "Strike" counterpart. It is also the arte that Abyssion takes from her moveset. In Tales of the Rays, it is the master arte derived from Ring Whirlwind.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Asteria - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the Rays - Colette Brunel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: multiple spinning attack using chakrams in each hand."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: チャクラムと共に連続回転し自身周囲の敵を切り刻む秘技
Japanese Quote: レンジウィングル！どうだー！
- Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 28-03-2009