Arte Description and History
The user thrusts the blade of their weapon vertically into the ground, forcing rock spikes to shoot from the ground. These rock spikes surround the user within a small rock formation while damaging and pushing away any nearby enemies, often launching them into the air without forcing a knockdown effect. This attack can be used as a defensive measure, shielding the user for a short time while repelling any nearby enemies. However, it is impossible to chain this arte into additional attacks unless the target is held against a wall on the battlefield, as the knock-back effect is large enough to put the enemy out of range of most strike artes.
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Ranseur costume
- Tales of Rebirth - Eugene Gallardo
- Tales of Innocence - Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of Innocence R - Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Magnar (Roaring Spear)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Eugene Gallardo (Roaring Spear)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Eugene Gallardo
- Tales of VS. - Eugene Gallardo
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Eugene Gallardo, Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of the Rays - Eugene Gallardo
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Summon pure steel to attack enemies in front and behind."