Arte Description and History
This arte first appears in Tales of Phantasia. When the spell is cast, giant rocks fall down on the enemy before ending with a single, large rock that hits multiple times and deals heavier damage.
In Tales of the Abyss, the last stone of the attack is changed to a Cheagle statue, possibly of Mieu, as a pun toward their mascot character. In the game, the arte is an FOF-altered spell that can only be used while Anise Tatlin is using Miracle Hammer within a fully-charged Earth or Dark FOF Circle. However, in Anise's later appearance in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, the spell appears as an ordinary, advanced tier spell.
In the original Tales of Symphonia, this spell does not appear, but it appears in the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PC ports of the game, in which two of Genis Sage, Kratos Aurion, or Zelos Wilder have to use their intermediate or advanced tier Earth spells in a Unison Attack to execute it.
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice Edition + Cross Edition - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Arche Klein (Debris Fall); Lilite
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Wizard costume, Witch costume, Sage costume, Couleur, Gremlin's Lair, Archdemon, DY Slime
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Arche Klein, Gremlin's Lair, Justona, Gouyoku no Keshin, Koukatsuna Makai no Juumin
- Tales of Symphonia (PS2 / PS3 / PC) - Compound Special Attack: Genis Sage/Kratos Aurion/Zelos Wilder + Kratos Aurion/Zelos Wilder/Genis Sage (Rock Pillar)
- Tales of the Abyss - Anise Tatlin (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Arche Klein, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Arche Klein, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of Link - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of Asteria - Arche Klein, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the Rays - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain), Anise Tatlin
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 地系攻撃呪文の一つ 巨石を落下させて敵を押し潰す
Romanized Description: Chi kei kougeki jumon no hitotsu. Kyoseki wo rakka sasete teki wo oshitsubusu
Localized Description: "An earth-based attack spell that crushes enemies with huge boulders."
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Description: 巨石を次々と落下させて敵を押しつぶす譜術。
Localized Description: "Fonic: Pulverize the enemy with an overhead boulder attack."
Localized Quote: "Rain down with everything you've got. Rock Mountain!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Rain down countless stones from above."
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 上空から巨大な岩を落下させ敵を攻撃する術
Localized Description: "An arte that attacks foes by dropping massive boulders from the sky."
User: Arche Klein
Japanese Quote: 頭上からドッカーーン！ロックマウンテン！
User: Anise Tatlin
Japanese Quote: なんでもかんでも降り注げ！ロックマウンテン！
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.