Arte Description and History
The Rouge artes all consist of self-targeted enhancement strike artes for Ines. Almost all of them provide Ines with an enhancement at the expense of a detriment at the same time. They consist of the following artes:
- Force Rouge (フォルスルージュ Forusuruuju?) increases her physical attack.
- Guerrier Rouge (ゲリエルージュ Gerieruuju?) increases her chance to break guards at the expense of double EG consumption.
- Rafale Rouge (ラファールルージュ Rafaaruruuju?) increases her dash speed and prevents stagger while dashing.
- Esprit Rouge (エスプリルージュ Esupiriruuju?) prevents stagger from magical attacks while decreasing her physical defense.
- Physique Rouge (フィジックルージュ Fijikkuruuju?) prevents stagger from physical attacks while decreasing her magical defense.
- Venus Rouge (ヴィーナスルージュ Viinasuruuju?) prevents stagger while decreasing all of her defenses.
- Chance Rouge (シャンスルージュ Shansuruuju?) doubles critical hit rate while decreasing all of her defenses.
- Marteau Rouge (マルトルージュ Marutoruuju?) allows Ines to inflict instant death while decreasing all of her defenses.
- La Clé Rouge (ラクレルージュ Rakureruuju?) decreases the delay after using attacks and artes while decreasing all of her defenses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.