Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, the user jumps into the air and slashes with their weapons diagonally toward the ground, creating an arc of light that has a moderate reach. This arte is most effective if it is used while the user is already airborne, removing the delay that occurs otherwise from jumping into position to begin the attack.
This arte is unique to Leon, appearing as part of his movelist in all of his appearances since the release of the PlayStation 2 version of Tales of Destiny. In this remake, it must be extended from Garyuusen by activating the same shortcut while Garyuusen is being used. It cannot be used separately, nor can it be accessed through the menu or an arte shortcut. In the Radiant Mythology series, it can be used normally as a typical master arte, allowing it can be linked to other artes without requiring Garyuusen to be used.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Shining Dragon)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Link - Leon Magnus (Shining Dragon)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Glimmer Dragon followed by two more slashes in midair."