Arte Description and History
The spell consists of summoning a giant pillar of stone, surrounded by smaller, angled stone pillars, from below to damage enemies. In Tales of Symphonia, Genis Sage learns this if he is aligned with the "Technical" arte style and has mastered Stone Blast. Additionally, when he has mastered Stalagmite itself, he will learn Ground Dasher, as well as Gravity Well if Thunder Blade has also been mastered. In the PlayStation 2 port of Tales of Symphonia, if Genis uses this spell in a Unison Attack with Kratos Aurion or Zelos Wilder's Grave spell, it will create Rock Mountain.
In Tales of the Abyss, if Jade Curtiss uses this spell within a fully-charged Fire or Light FOF Circle, it will be converted into Eruption. In Tales of Vesperia, if Rita Mordio uses the spell with the skill "Athenor", the spell will be altered into Riot Horn.
- Tales of Eternia - Earth Craymel Arte: Meredy, Keele Zeibel, Maxwell (Stalagmite)
- Tales of Symphonia - Genis Sage, Botta, Rodyle, Gnome (Stalagmite)
- Tales of the Abyss - Jade Curtiss, Asch, Gigant Mohs (Stalagmite)
- Tales of Innocence - Ricardo Soldato, Hermana Larmo
- Tales of Vesperia (X360) - Rita Mordio, Nan, Druid, Ail, July (Stalagmite)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) + Definitive Edition - Rita Mordio, Nan, Druid, Ail, July (Stalagmite); Big Risk: Patty Fleur (Stalagmite)
- Tales of Hearts R - Beryl Benito, Gall Gruner (Stalagmite)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Ganseki Toushi costume, Earth Mage costume, Necromancer costume, Tenmon Gakusha costume, Meredy
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Wizard costume, Witch costume, Meredy
- Tales of Eternia Online - Arcane Craymel Mage class
- Tales of the Tempest - Arria Ekberg
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Mage class, Bishop class, Genis Sage (Stalagmite)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Mage class, Genis Sage, Jade Curtiss, Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Mage class, Bishop class, Meredy, Genis Sage, Jade Curtiss, Asch, Ricardo Soldato, Rita Mordio
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Genis Sage, Zelos Wilder, Mondocello, Hippogryph, Enforcer, Pit Fiend, Grave Digger, monster ally Unison Attack (Stalagmite)
- Tales of VS. - Jade Curtiss, Asch, Rita Mordio
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Rita Mordio, Meredy, Rahu Necria, Earth Spawn
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Meredy, Jade Curtiss, Rita Mordio
- Tales of Link - Skill: Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of the Rays - Asch, Rita Mordio, Beryl Benito
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): ?
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Stalagmite
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Massive boulders are jetted out from below. Earth Arte."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Earth (mid): raise sharp rocks and pierce the target."
Localized Quote: "Earthly fangs, rage against those whom dare to defy thee! Stalagmite!"
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Mid: Jagged rocks burst through the ground and attack the targeted enemy."
Localized Quote: "O maddening gale of the spirits of the earth... Stalagmite!"
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Call forth sharp rocks from beneath an enemy."
User: Rita Mordio
Localized Quote: "O sharpened rage, run through that which blocks our future... Stalagmite!"
Localized Quote: "Sharpen thy rage and run them through... Stalagmite!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Call forth sharp rocks from beneath an enemy."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.
- ↑ Tales of Vesperia (X360) FAQ/Walkthrough by drachemeister GameFAQs (2008) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.
- ↑ Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology: Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQS (2007) Retrieved on 2012-10-31.