Arte Description and History
Sylphystia began as the mystic arte extension to Fearful Storm in Tales of Destiny 2. It summons the Spirit of Wind, Sylph, to strike with cutting winds and then blow them way with tornadoes. In this form, it is similar to the Sylph arte. Reala takes it with her in her appearance in the Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave, where it is depicted as a swirling tempest around her. Sylphystia is then used by Sorey and Rose while they undergo armatization with Dezel or Zaveid, seraphim associated with the Wind element. The user flies into the sky and summons a storm of blades, which they shoot at the enemies down below. They then create a triangular crest on the ground, exploding it in a burst of wind.
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PS2) - Reala, Fortuna, Magnadeus
- Tales of Destiny 2 (PSP) - Reala, Fortuna, Magnadeus, Garr
- Tales of Breaker - Yuteki
- Tales of Zestiria - Wind Armatus: Sorey/Rose + Dezel/Zaveid (Sylphystia)
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Reala
- Tales of Link - Reala, Rose (Sylphystia)
- Tales of Asteria - Wind Armatus: Rose + Dezel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny 2
Japanese Quote: 劫なる風よ！わが意思に集え！ 逃がさん！
Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave
Japanese Quote: 舞い降りし疾風の皇子よ、我らに仇為す意思を切り裂かん！シルフィスティア！
Tales of Zestiria
Japanese Quote: 我が翼は碧天！天を覆うは処断の翠刃！シルフィスティア！
Romanized Quote: Waga tsubasa wa hekiten! Ten o ou wa shodan no suijin! Shirufisutia!
Translated Quote: "My wings are the azure skies! The skies fill with the green blades of judgement! Sylphystia!"
Localized Quote: "Come, divine wings! Swarm the skies! Sylphystia!"