|Tales of Arise|
|Game Systems|| •PlayStation 4|
•Microsoft Windows (via Steam)
|North American Releases||2020|
Tales of Arise (テイルズ オブ アライズ Teiruzu obu Araizu?) is an upcoming mothership Tales title. It was announced on June 9, 2019, during Microsoft's E3 2019 presentation. First information regarding the game leaked on June 7, 2019, and quickly spread over the Internet.
The inhabitants of the planet Dahna have always revered Rena, the planet in the sky, as a land of the righteous and divine. However, the stories passed down across the generations have distorted the truth for the people of Dahna. Rena has ruled over Dahna for the past 300 years, pillaging the world beneath of its resources and its people of their dignity and freedom.
The story begins with two people born on different worlds, each looking to change their fate and create a new future.
- Alphen (アルフェン Arufen?) - A mask-wearing man from Dahna who have lost his memories and capability to feel pain. Borrowing the blazing sword from Shionne just after meeting her, he fights for his freedom from Rena.
- Shionne (シオン Shion?) - A girl from Rena who brings the curse of thorns to whoever touches her. With an ulterior motive of her own, she allies herself with Alphen and fights against her own people.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Bandai Namco E3 2019 announcements leaked: Tales of Arise (...) Gematsu (2019-06-07) Retrieved 2019-06-09.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Tales of Arise - Reveal Trailer E3 2019 YouTube (2019-06-09) Retrieved on 2019-06-09.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Meet Tales of Arise's Hero and Heroine (...) AbyssalChronicles (2019-06-15) Retrieved on 2019-06-15.