| This article is based on information from Japanese-only media.|
The following content has not been released in the English language, so details are subject to change at any given time.
|Tales of Card Evolve|
|Game Systems||Mobile Phone|
|Producers|| Yoshihide Shin|
|Japanese Releases||June 3, 2012|
|End of Service||September 30, 2014|
Tales of Card Evolve (テイルズ オブ カード エボルブ Teiruzu obu Kado Eborubu?) is a mobile social game for GREE that was first announced during the Tales of Festival 2012. It was launched on June 3rd, 2012. Services for the game ended on September 30, 2014.
Tales of Card Evolve is essentially a card game that features a variety of existing Tales character illustrations. There are hundreds of cards available in the game, and the player can upgrade, or "evolve", these cards through synthesizing. The cards can be upgraded to level 3, and with each upgrade, the card's illustration changes. The setting mirrors those of the original games, beginning with Tales of Phantasia, and skits are used to tell the story. Being a social game, players can ally with friends or choose to battle them.
- [JP] Tales of Card Evolve (Official Website)
- [JP] Tales Channel (Tales Series Official Website)
- [JP] Card Gallery: Mothership Titles (1) (Tales of Card Evolve Wiki)
- [JP] Card Gallery: Mothership Titles (2) (Tales of Card Evolve Wiki)
- [JP] Card Gallery: Escort Titles (Tales of Card Evolve Wiki)